Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christopher A. Young passed away

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 7:05:59 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/20/2016 5:10 AM, Dick Phallic wrote:
On 01/19/2016 09:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/19/2016 8:59 PM, 0ren wrote:
http://obits.lehighvalleylive.com/ob...?pid=169094334

Rest in peace, Christopher!

He may be dead, but he has an internet connection wherever he is.
Wi-Fi casket?

Internet spamvertisers love a captive audience.

Maybe Uncle Monster can teach me a few
things about fracking with spammers now
that I'm dead, and have some time on my
hands?
--
.

I usually write that I'm replying to them from a mental hospital and tell them that if they will send a million dollars I can get out of the asylum and visit them in person to thank them. The accusations against me that I chopped up and ate people were false because I don't like the taste of human flesh. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hannibal Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/21/2016 5:52 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 7:05:59 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Maybe Uncle Monster can teach me a few
things about fracking with spammers now
that I'm dead, and have some time on my
hands?
--
.

I usually write that I'm replying to them from a mental hospital and tell them that if they will send a million dollars I can get out of the asylum and visit them in person to thank them. The accusations against me that I chopped up and ate people were false because I don't like the taste of human flesh. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hannibal Monster

That's a good approach. When people call and ask to
talk to the manager, I usually can pick up on them
being salesmen. I tell em that he is in custody now,
stealing from the till. And won't be out on release
for a few weeks. I'm Bob, from the temporary agency,
and I can't authorize any spending.

--
..
Christopher Lying Bob. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 7:02:46 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Next time you get a call from a telepest, speak to them as though you survived a stroke and you have severe aphasia. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oef68YabD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w-FsM6tFQ

[8~{} Uncle Aphasic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/24/2016 11:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Next time you get a call from a telepest, speak to them as though you survived a stroke and you have severe aphasia. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oef68YabD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w-FsM6tFQ

[8~{} Uncle Aphasic Monster

First, subscribe the putterers and then the alter own day ending quickly carburetor ringer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGtxkgu-Cbo

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

[...]

Wuz dat yu sa?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2016 11:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Next time you get a call from a telepest, speak to them as though you survived a stroke and you have severe aphasia. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oef68YabD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w-FsM6tFQ

[8~{} Uncle Aphasic Monster

I'm happy that the water is working out so well, it
is a good thing, to have happy people with water
working. Yes, it is truly beautiful, and I'm so
happy. Why don't you and I go down to the water, and
we can be happy there?

--
..
Christopher A. Young