Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christopher A. Young passed away

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 7:05:59 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/20/2016 5:10 AM, Dick Phallic wrote:
On 01/19/2016 09:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/19/2016 8:59 PM, 0ren wrote:
http://obits.lehighvalleylive.com/ob...?pid=169094334

Rest in peace, Christopher!

He may be dead, but he has an internet connection wherever he is.
Wi-Fi casket?

Internet spamvertisers love a captive audience.

Maybe Uncle Monster can teach me a few
things about fracking with spammers now
that I'm dead, and have some time on my
hands?
--
.

I usually write that I'm replying to them from a mental hospital and tell them that if they will send a million dollars I can get out of the asylum and visit them in person to thank them. The accusations against me that I chopped up and ate people were false because I don't like the taste of human flesh. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hannibal Monster