Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Oklahoma Jackpot Winner Dies After Gold Plating His Testicles

****ing Okies!

http://biglittletravel.com/a/gold-plated
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 5:16:13 AM UTC-6, burfordTjustice wrote:
****ing Okies!

http://biglittletravel.com/a/gold-plated

I knew it was too good to be true but I really hoped it was true because there are some people I believe are actually that stupid. Now someone will see the story and be so stupid they will try it. Š™.˜‰

http://www.snopes.com/lottery-winner...gold-plating/#!

[8~{} Uncle Gold Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 08:21:28 -0500

From: Stormin Mormon
Subject: Oklahoma Jackpot Winner Dies After Gold Plating His
Testicles Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 08:21:28 -0500
Newsgroups:
alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politic s.scorched-earth

WHOOSH! You are as bad as the other person...

Jesus ****ing Christ!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Uncle Monster:

http://www.snopes.com/lottery-winner...gold-plating/#!

Gotta love Snopes..... Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to
cross-check at least one thing on Snopes every day.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 07:49:29 -0800 (PST)
Shade Tree Guy wrote:

that all print, video and internet media,
except for Faux Noise is run by Area 51 aliens intent on world
domination

Funny you should have that in your head.
When did you come to believe that??

Posted to alt.home.repair

Shade Tree Guy wrote:

that all print, video and internet media,
except for Faux Noise is run by Area 51 aliens intent on world
domination

Funny you should have that in your head.
When did you come to believe that??

I heard it on Faux Noise, of course!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Shade Tree Guy wrote:

that all print, video and internet media,
except for Faux Noise is run by Area 51 aliens intent on world
domination

Funny you should have that in your head.
When did you come to believe that??

I heard it on Faux Noise, of course!

Put down the pipe and report to the local
constabulary.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 6:50:41 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 5:16:13 AM UTC-6, burfordTjustice wrote:
****ing Okies!

http://biglittletravel.com/a/gold-plated

I knew it was too good to be true but I really hoped it was true because there are some people I believe are actually that stupid. Now someone will see the story and be so stupid they will try it. Š™.˜‰

http://www.snopes.com/lottery-winner...gold-plating/#!

[8~{} Uncle Gold Monster

I think I want a subscription to News8Now.

"Earlier hoaxes perpetuated by Now8News included claims a man was found
having sex with a pig in the bathroom of a Walmart; aborted fetuses were
used to make Chicken McNuggets; Walmart bananas were infested with deadly
parasitic worms; KFC was found breeding mutated chickens; a woman was
arrested after engaging in a sex act with a breakfast sausage; a separate
woman was arrested for "trying on" feminine hygiene products at Walmart;
a man fed the remains of his unfaithful fiancee to her parents; and a
man was discovered cannibalizing a teen inside a haunted house attraction."

Cousin Feeding-Haunted-Feminine-Sausage-Products-To-Pigs-At-KFC Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 22:46:31 -0700
"Ashton Crusher" wrote:

"Ashton Crusher"

Are you gay or some kind of Trans?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ashton Crusher" wrote:

"Ashton Crusher"

Are you gay or some kind of Trans?

Ashton Crusher is regular poster to the group. The only odd thing about him is that he seems to think he's married to Demi Moore. (€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

"Ashton Crusher" wrote:

"Ashton Crusher"

Are you gay or some kind of Trans?

Ashton Crusher is regular poster to the group. The only odd thing
about him is that he seems to think he's married to Demi Moore. (€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster

You failed to answer the question.
Is he/she gay or some for of a Trans?
If you were not going to answer the question why did
you bother posting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ashton Crusher" wrote:

"Ashton Crusher"

Are you gay or some kind of Trans?

Ashton Crusher is regular poster to the group. The only odd thing
about him is that he seems to think he's married to Demi Moore. (€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster

You failed to answer the question.
Is he/she gay or some for of a Trans?
If you were not going to answer the question why did
you bother posting?

I doubt anyone married to or had a desire to be married to the sexy straight female Demi More is going to be anything but a heterosexual male. I would think that it would be obvious. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ashton Crusher" wrote:

"Ashton Crusher"

Are you gay or some kind of Trans?

Ashton Crusher is regular poster to the group. The only odd thing
about him is that he seems to think he's married to Demi Moore. (€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster

You failed to answer the question.
Is he/she gay or some for of a Trans?
If you were not going to answer the question why did
you bother posting?

I doubt anyone married to or had a desire to be married to the sexy straight female Demi More is going to be anything but a heterosexual male. I would think that it would be obvious. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster

You should have signed that one Uncle Cultivating Monster. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 7:14:01 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

I doubt anyone married to or had a desire to be married to the sexy straight female Demi More is going to be anything but a heterosexual male. I would think that it would be obvious. Š™.˜‰

He cheated on her...they have been divorced for years. He's with Mila Kunis, who is also a girl.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 7:56:40 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 7:14:01 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

I doubt anyone married to or had a desire to be married to the sexy straight female Demi More is going to be anything but a heterosexual male. I would think that it would be obvious. Š™.˜‰

He cheated on her...they have been divorced for years. He's with Mila Kunis, who is also a girl.

....I believe it's spelled "Krutcher" though?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ashton Crusher" wrote:

"Ashton Crusher"

Are you gay or some kind of Trans?

Ashton Crusher is regular poster to the group. The only odd thing
about him is that he seems to think he's married to Demi Moore.
(€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster

You failed to answer the question.
Is he/she gay or some for of a Trans?
If you were not going to answer the question why did
you bother posting?

I doubt anyone married to or had a desire to be married to the sexy
straight female Demi More is going to be anything but a heterosexual
male. I would think that it would be obvious. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster

just a disguise to stay in closet?
So is she/he gay or some form of Trans?
You still have not answered the question.

Jesus ****ing Christ!

Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

Per burfordTjustice:
You failed to answer the question.

So did you. UM asked for instances to support your assertion that
Snopes is unreliable. Instead of instances you went ad-hominum. (or
however it's spelled.....)
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 09:10:16 -0500
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

(or
however it's spelled.....)

LOL..back to school.
So you support gays and freaks,eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:22:16 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:

Usually it is not a matter of true or false but of shading. Snopes is
left leaning.

....and they will say "Mixed" if not completely factual...even if it hurts their liberal leanings!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 6:10:21 AM UTC-8, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per burfordTjustice:
You failed to answer the question.

So did you. UM asked for instances to support your assertion that
Snopes is unreliable. Instead of instances you went ad-hominum. (or
however it's spelled.....)
--
Pete Cresswell

You weren't really expecting anything resembling an intelligent response from BT, were ya?