Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Oklahoma Jackpot Winner Dies After Gold Plating His Testicles

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 6:50:41 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 5:16:13 AM UTC-6, burfordTjustice wrote:
****ing Okies!

http://biglittletravel.com/a/gold-plated

I knew it was too good to be true but I really hoped it was true because there are some people I believe are actually that stupid. Now someone will see the story and be so stupid they will try it. Š™.˜‰

http://www.snopes.com/lottery-winner...gold-plating/#!

[8~{} Uncle Gold Monster

I think I want a subscription to News8Now.

"Earlier hoaxes perpetuated by Now8News included claims a man was found
having sex with a pig in the bathroom of a Walmart; aborted fetuses were
used to make Chicken McNuggets; Walmart bananas were infested with deadly
parasitic worms; KFC was found breeding mutated chickens; a woman was
arrested after engaging in a sex act with a breakfast sausage; a separate
woman was arrested for "trying on" feminine hygiene products at Walmart;
a man fed the remains of his unfaithful fiancee to her parents; and a
man was discovered cannibalizing a teen inside a haunted house attraction."

Cousin Feeding-Haunted-Feminine-Sausage-Products-To-Pigs-At-KFC Monster