Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom Heat Lamp Chrome Fixture?

On Monday, September 19, 2005 at 5:38:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
My late 1950s vintage house in West Texas has a round & slightly convex
16" chrome heating lamp fixture in the bathroom ceiling. The fixture
was made by Emerson-Pryne and has 3 5" holes into which the heat lamp
bulbs are recessed. I would like to replace the fixture, at least the
round 16" chrome cover that is visable, because over the years the
finish has rusted. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?

take the existing rusted chrome fixture to a auto chrome place, they can make it look brand new.

same place that re chromes vintage auto bumpers