Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Idaho man finds 600 pound elk in basement

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 12:16:18 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I wonder which team the elk rooted for in the game. I also hope it
didn't get a case of the ****s from all the munchies!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 17:51:54 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 12:16:18 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I wonder which team the elk rooted for in the game. I also hope it
didn't get a case of the ****s from all the munchies!

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2016 6:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Part of the training of the American people to
always rely on government. I had to call my
case worker to find the answer to your question.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 20:49:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/3/2016 6:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Part of the training of the American people to
always rely on government. I had to call my
case worker to find the answer to your question.

Wasted your money. I didn't ask a question.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 12:16:18 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I wonder which team the elk rooted for in the game. I also hope it
didn't get a case of the ****s from all the munchies!

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Maybe the terms of their parole prevented them from owning the solution to the problem?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2016 8:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 20:49:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Part of the training of the American people to
always rely on government. I had to call my
case worker to find the answer to your question.

Wasted your money. I didn't ask a question.

Salaried case worker. No big damage. Besides, she
liked it when I call to have her tell me what to do.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/3/2016 2:16 PM, Oren wrote:
Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

He was wanting to catch the Rose Bowl on TV. Guess he likes the big ten
conference.

--
Maggie