DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Idaho man finds 600 pound elk in basement (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/388722-idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-basement.html)

Oren[_2_] January 3rd 16 08:16 PM

Idaho man finds 600 pound elk in basement

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

Gordon Shumway January 3rd 16 11:51 PM

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 12:16:18 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I wonder which team the elk rooted for in the game. I also hope it
didn't get a case of the ****s from all the munchies!

Oren[_2_] January 3rd 16 11:58 PM

Idaho man finds 600 pound elk in basement

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 17:51:54 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 12:16:18 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I wonder which team the elk rooted for in the game. I also hope it
didn't get a case of the ****s from all the munchies!

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Stormin Mormon[_10_] January 4th 16 01:49 AM

On 1/3/2016 6:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Part of the training of the American people to
always rely on government. I had to call my
case worker to find the answer to your question.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Oren[_2_] January 4th 16 01:53 AM

Idaho man finds 600 pound elk in basement

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 20:49:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/3/2016 6:58 PM, Oren wrote:
Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Part of the training of the American people to
always rely on government. I had to call my
case worker to find the answer to your question.

Wasted your money. I didn't ask a question.

Answer Man[_3_] January 4th 16 09:42 AM

wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2016 12:16:18 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I wonder which team the elk rooted for in the game. I also hope it
didn't get a case of the ****s from all the munchies!

I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Maybe the terms of their parole prevented them from owning the solution to the problem?

Stormin Mormon[_10_] January 4th 16 12:40 PM

On 1/3/2016 8:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 20:49:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon
I don't get why the police were called for this home invasion. I mean,
the critter was standing so close to the basement freezer an all.

Part of the training of the American people to
always rely on government. I had to call my
case worker to find the answer to your question.

Wasted your money. I didn't ask a question.

Salaried case worker. No big damage. Besides, she
liked it when I call to have her tell me what to do.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Muggles[_7_] January 4th 16 05:25 PM

On 1/3/2016 2:16 PM, Oren wrote:
Jan. 03, 2016 - 0:20 - Police took three hours to remove the animal
from the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4683879762001/idaho-man-finds-600-pound-elk-in-basement/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

He was wanting to catch the Rose Bowl on TV. Guess he likes the big ten
conference.

--
Maggie