Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Govt consequence problems

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 12/26/2015 2:43 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 12/26/2015 07:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

I've heard that ethanol fuel is a loss, in terms of
energy production. Same general concept, the result
is more pollution and less effective work done.

I think that's true for ethanol made from corn, but not necessarily from
some other source.

There ought to be a law like Godwin's law, but
dealing with effects of legislation. Unintended
consequence, or some thing.

It (legislation) is supposed to LOOK like it's doing good, and it
doesn't matter how much bad it actually does.

One example I'm often aware of is the intrusive "security" at airports.
There seems to be no limit to how bad that can get.

Another example is gun control. Every time
a homicidal person shoots up a bunch of
unarmed victims, the gov't pushes more laws
to further disarm the already unarmed victims.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default church drain clog problems

On 12/26/2015 11:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
We had the same problem at work. Same solution too. The original low
water toilets were terrible. Not much savings when you double or triple
flush. New ones have been perfect.

Wonder if the new 1.6 gal toilets have enough
water to flow to keep the drain lines clear
like the old toilets?

One more government improvement.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/27/2015 5:33 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 21:51:31 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

We really don't know, but the 28 day interval
is a clue. Second clue, they put up signs
about not flushing femminine product, and the
clog has not happened since. Those who know
suspect low flow toilets combined with flushable
womanly items.

Your church is lucky. You never want to see a female prison restroom
after Visiting Hours, on a heavy holiday adventure. COOTIES!

Now, that's a thought to give me nightmares.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/28/2015 7:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/26/2015 11:04 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
We had the same problem at work. Same solution too. The original low
water toilets were terrible. Not much savings when you double or triple
flush. New ones have been perfect.

Wonder if the new 1.6 gal toilets have enough
water to flow to keep the drain lines clear
like the old toilets?

One more government improvement.

So far, no problem at my house. I had a problem from roots once but
that was before the 1.6 were installed. Had a problem another time when
the electric company bored a hole through my line putting in a new pole.
That one cost them some bucks to fix.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/27/2015 08:04 PM, Tony944 wrote:

[snip]

Another example is gun control. Every time
a homicidal person shoots up a bunch of
unarmed victims, the gov't pushes more laws
to further disarm the already unarmed victims.

They do that. The criminals are too hard too catch. It's easier to
punish honest people.

BTW, I've heard that at one time you could buy a plane ticket with cash,
and never show identification.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Whenever a priest comes all they talk about is sex. Whenever a
prositute comes all they talk about is God."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-12-28, Mark Lloyd wrote:
BTW, I've heard that at one time you could buy a plane ticket with cash,
and never show identification.

That is true, I used to do it on a regular basis.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I can see the TV ads now about how young women must register their schnitzels with the Excretive Service or get screwed by the government. ?(???)?

[8~{} Uncle Screwy Monster

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A GOOD one.. schnitzels

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 3:02:17 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I can see the TV ads now about how young women must register their schnitzels with the Excretive Service or get screwed by the government. ?(???)?

[8~{} Uncle Screwy Monster

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A GOOD one.. schnitzels
--
Tekkie

English lesson. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQWF2-rjx_I

[8~{} Uncle Language Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 3:02:17 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I can see the TV ads now about how young women must register their schnitzels with the Excretive Service or get screwed by the government. ?(???)?

[8~{} Uncle Screwy Monster

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A GOOD one.. schnitzels
--
Tekkie

English lesson. ?(???)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQWF2-rjx_I

[8~{} Uncle Language Monster

No, I know what it is but never used in this context... This even beat out
the PA Dutch

--
Tekkie

Dim fluorescent tube Andrew Mawson[_2_] UK diy 61 April 2nd 14 04:34 AM
Oddity with fluorescent tube. Nick UK diy 3 March 10th 14 12:12 AM
fluorescent tube compaitbility Michael Muderick Home Repair 1 November 1st 07 08:28 AM
Fluorescent tube starter Mark UK diy 11 November 29th 04 02:17 PM
price of a fluorescent tube. Mick UK diy 4 April 23rd 04 03:56 PM