Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TALK ABOUT LITHIUM ION BATTEREIES, CHECK THIS OUT!

Looking to save on the fuel bill? Is the old war horse giving up? Need
a new ride? Check this out....the all electric Tesla model 'X'!

https://www.teslamotors.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:04:05 -0600, Eagle now.ever no@not wrote:

Looking to save on the fuel bill? Is the old war horse giving up? Need a
new ride? Check this out....the all electric Tesla model 'X'!

https://www.teslamotors.com/

There are special parking spaces in the I-29 south bound rest
area by Rockport, MO for alternate fuel vehicles. The spaces
are next to the handicapped parking spaces. A Tesla owner should get
to use two of those six spaces.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote on 12/6/2015 :
On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:04:05 -0600, Eagle now.ever no@not wrote:

Looking to save on the fuel bill? Is the old war horse giving up? Need a
new ride? Check this out....the all electric Tesla model 'X'!

https://www.teslamotors.com/

There are special parking spaces in the I-29 south bound rest
area by Rockport, MO for alternate fuel vehicles. The spaces
are next to the handicapped parking spaces. A Tesla owner should get
to use two of those six spaces.

I should have got the model 'X' instead of this Grand Cherokee.
Not really, this ride is nice. :')

Check out the video for the model 'X'..... :')
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 19:23:46 -0600, Eagle now.ever no@not wrote:

Dean Hoffman wrote on 12/6/2015 :
On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:04:05 -0600, Eagle now.ever no@not wrote:

Looking to save on the fuel bill? Is the old war horse giving up? Need
a new ride? Check this out....the all electric Tesla model 'X'!

https://www.teslamotors.com/

There are special parking spaces in the I-29 south bound rest
area by Rockport, MO for alternate fuel vehicles. The spaces
are next to the handicapped parking spaces. A Tesla owner should get
to use two of those six spaces.

I should have got the model 'X' instead of this Grand Cherokee.
Not really, this ride is nice. :')

Check out the video for the model 'X'..... :')

SUV??? I can't picture the Teslas loaded with hunting or
fishing gear. There's a bunch of fancy electronic stuff to
cause trouble.
How does one slam the doors on them if there is a heated
discussion with the little woman?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman brought next idea :
[...]

How? By pushing a button and letting the SUV slam the falcon doors, how
else dude? :')

I wouldn't use this Tesla for fishing or hunting, I'd have a 4X4 Jeep
Cherokee for that.