Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creepy- ass cracker shoots up Planned Parenthood

On 11/30/2015 12:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 08:02:00 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

No and as someone that has spent a lot of time unsuccessfully this year
in the woods, I am jealous.

The poor kid will now be hooked for life and may never shot another deer.

I have a friend that once killed three deer with 2 shots. He thought it
was only two and dragged them out but later his father saw another blood
trail and found the third.

Another guy got two deer with one shot from his crossbow. I believe the
one he shot at ran away but one next to it dropped and then running deer
dropped. He was amazed.

Frank,

Here an interview of the kid this morning. It was his very first hunt
with his father.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4637617935001/10-yr-old-hunter-bags-two-deer-on-first-trip/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qxv5hrr

Can't tell a lot from the clip but the boy did fire twice which gives
possibility that he did not miss the deer but the deer took a while to
fall.

Many, many years ago I shot at a buck I thought I missed then shot the
doe he was with to end up with 2 deer.

Kid looks like he has a nice place to hunt with his dad and hopefully
will enjoy a lifetime hobby.