Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creepy- ass cracker shoots up Planned Parenthood

On 12/01/2015 04:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/30/2015 9:30 PM, T wrote:
On 11/30/2015 05:34 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The Presidency is a job you couldn't force on me at gun point. ¯\_—‰€¿—‰_/¯

Hmmmm. After we are all done forcing Oren to run for
senate, maybe we will point the "gun" we used on
Oren on you.

Funny: William F. Buckley use to way that if you picked
5 people out of they phone book at random, that they
would do a better job running the government.

Hmmmm. Monster for President. If you thought the Donald
was politically incorrect ...

You know I am only joking, don't you. Really. I
am only joking. Well, mostly.

:-)

I'm available for President. A Book of
Mormon in every pot. A flaming kitten in
every fireplace. Baby seal clubs for the
boys. Leaky flash light batteries for the
girls.

Hmmmmmm. Had you promised to punch a RINO, you
would have got me.

Are you available for Senate if we can not find Oren?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creepy- ass cracker runs for senate

On 12/1/2015 4:12 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2015 04:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm available for President. A Book of
Mormon in every pot. A flaming kitten in
every fireplace. Baby seal clubs for the
boys. Leaky flash light batteries for the
girls.

Hmmmmmm. Had you promised to punch a RINO, you
would have got me.

Are you available for Senate if we can not find Oren?

Some of those Rinos have horns, and sharp hooves,
not to mention paramours, and drinking problems.

I might accept a senate seat. I've got the male
pattern baldness and Santa Claus laugh to go
with the job title.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/01/2015 02:43 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/1/2015 4:12 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2015 04:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm available for President. A Book of
Mormon in every pot. A flaming kitten in
every fireplace. Baby seal clubs for the
boys. Leaky flash light batteries for the
girls.

Hmmmmmm. Had you promised to punch a RINO, you
would have got me.

Are you available for Senate if we can not find Oren?

Some of those Rinos have horns, and sharp hooves,
not to mention paramours, and drinking problems.

I might accept a senate seat. I've got the male
pattern baldness and Santa Claus laugh to go
with the job title.

Can you say 500 words without actually saying anything?
You can probably get that with on the job training.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2015 6:43 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2015 02:43 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I might accept a senate seat. I've got the male
pattern baldness and Santa Claus laugh to go
with the job title.

Can you say 500 words without actually saying anything?
You can probably get that with on the job training.

As an elected Senator from my great state, I do wish to
adress this fine body of noble men and women, at this
particular time. We have been faced by challenges which
have been brewing for many years. The solutions require
bipartisan and forward thinking solutions which must be
adopted and mandated from the highest levels of govern-
ment, within the frame work of the US Constitution.
Respecting all the rights and priileges of all citizens,
weatlhy and poor. That said, I have full confidence in a
successful outcome of the legislation reccomended by our
bipartisan committe, and passed by the noble houses of
government.

"this is a press conference! The last thing I want
to do is answer a lot of questions!"
(General from MASH TV show)

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/01/2015 04:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/1/2015 6:43 PM, T wrote:
[...]

Wife and I are still laughing!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2015 8:11 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2015 04:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Can you say 500 words without actually saying anything?
You can probably get that with on the job training.

weatlhy and poor. That said, I have full confidence in a
successful outcome of the legislation reccomended by our
bipartisan committe, and passed by the noble houses of
government.

Wife and I are still laughing!

Sigh. I do appear to have talents which are not yet used.

..
Creepy Ass. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/02/2015 05:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/1/2015 8:11 PM, T wrote:
On 12/01/2015 04:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Can you say 500 words without actually saying anything?
You can probably get that with on the job training.

weatlhy and poor. That said, I have full confidence in a
successful outcome of the legislation reccomended by our
bipartisan committe, and passed by the noble houses of
government.

Wife and I are still laughing!

Sigh. I do appear to have talents which are not yet used.

Wife chuckled about it three more times after I wrote
this. She said to tell you some endearing things that
I refuse to repeat!