Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creepy- ass cracker shoots up Planned Parenthood

On 12/01/2015 04:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/1/2015 4:18 AM, Bud Doobie wrote:
On 12/01/2015 01:04 AM, T wrote:
Trump has always compliments the work others do.

And I think it has the elites and their RINO collaborators
shaking in their shoes.

The best liar wins...every time.

I am completely honest, all the time.

You have my word on that.

You forgot to say "read my lips ..."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/01/2015 01:04 AM, T wrote:
Trump has always compliments the work others do.

And I think it has the elites and their RINO collaborators
shaking in their shoes.

The best liar wins...every time.

I am completely honest, all the time.

You have my word on that.

You forgot to say "read my lips ..."

Trick or treat!
smell my feet....
give me some thing
good to eat.

Yes, forgot to say read my lips. No new taxes.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/15 5:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/1/2015 3:58 PM, T wrote:

Yes, forgot to say read my lips. No new taxes.

The actual history of this is interesting. Yeah, he said no new taxes.
However, there was the semi-annual budget hooha and GHW proposed a
"Budget Summit" to Fix The Problem Once and For All. The Dems refused to
come to the party unless tax increases were on the table. In the spirit
of bipartisanship GHW said okay. The Dems passed the tax increases,
never got around to fulfilling their promise about the cuts. The Dems
spent the next election cycle beating GHW soundly about the face and
head for going along with THEIR tax increases.
I think that episode explains a lot about GW's outlook on the
Congress when he came in.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2015 3:58 PM, T wrote:

Yes, forgot to say read my lips. No new taxes.

The actual history of this is interesting. Yeah, he said no new taxes.
However, there was the semi-annual budget hooha and GHW proposed a
"Budget Summit" to Fix The Problem Once and For All. The Dems refused to
come to the party unless tax increases were on the table. In the spirit
of bipartisanship GHW said okay. The Dems passed the tax increases,
never got around to fulfilling their promise about the cuts. The Dems
spent the next election cycle beating GHW soundly about the face and
head for going along with THEIR tax increases.
I think that episode explains a lot about GW's outlook on the
Congress when he came in.

They snookered him hook, line, and sinker. Still he should
have known better, but he was a RINO and from what I
can tell, didn't really care what his base wanted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:24:32 -0500, "Kurt V. Ullman"
wrote:

Yes, forgot to say read my lips. No new taxes.

The actual history of this is interesting. Yeah, he said no new taxes.
However, there was the semi-annual budget hooha and GHW proposed a
"Budget Summit" to Fix The Problem Once and For All. The Dems refused to
come to the party unless tax increases were on the table. In the spirit
of bipartisanship GHW said okay. The Dems passed the tax increases,
never got around to fulfilling their promise about the cuts. The Dems
spent the next election cycle beating GHW soundly about the face and
head for going along with THEIR tax increases.
I think that episode explains a lot about GW's outlook on the
Congress when he came in.

+1 Democrats often ask and get concessions. When the time comes, they
fail to deliver. IIRC they played that way with Ronnie and other
Republicans.

Call it entrapment

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It is easy to do when the target's spine doesn't show up on an x-ray
and they just want to be "liked"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creepy- ass cracker increases taxes

On 12/1/2015 3:58 PM, T wrote:

Yes, forgot to say read my lips. No new taxes.

The actual history of this is interesting. Yeah, he said no new taxes.
However, there was the semi-annual budget hooha and GHW proposed a
"Budget Summit" to Fix The Problem Once and For All. The Dems refused to
come to the party unless tax increases were on the table. In the spirit
of bipartisanship GHW said okay. The Dems passed the tax increases,
never got around to fulfilling their promise about the cuts. The Dems
spent the next election cycle beating GHW soundly about the face and
head for going along with THEIR tax increases.
I think that episode explains a lot about GW's outlook on the
Congress when he came in.

Yep, that's pretty much how I remember Rush
Limbaugh explaining it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2015 7:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:24:32 -0500, "Kurt V. Ullman"
of bipartisanship GHW said okay. The Dems passed the tax increases,
never got around to fulfilling their promise about the cuts. The Dems
spent the next election cycle beating GHW soundly about the face and
head for going along with THEIR tax increases.
I think that episode explains a lot about GW's outlook on the
Congress when he came in.

+1 Democrats often ask and get concessions. When the time comes, they
fail to deliver. IIRC they played that way with Ronnie and other
Republicans.

Call it entrapment

You ever heard the expression "make a budget cut
deal with Democrats with one hand, and..... see
which one fills first"?

IIRC, Rush Limbuagh described that same concept
in the Reagan years.

--
..
Christopher A. Young