Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm holding a conference.

I just got a phone call, answered right away.

Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this
conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What
good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish,
it hung up on me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 18:58:55 -0500, Micky
wrote:

I just got a phone call, answered right away.

Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this
conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What
good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish,
it hung up on me.

Maybe it was Obammy and he wants you to help scare ISIS by
participating in another worthless global warming conference.

If I was ISIS I would be friggin scared ****less. I'm not, I'm just
embarrassed with his lack of leadership.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I just got a phone call, answered right away.

Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this
conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What
good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish,
it hung up on me.

Maybe it was Obammy and he wants you to help scare ISIS by
participating in another worthless global warming conference.

If I was ISIS I would be friggin scared ****less. I'm not, I'm just
embarrassed with his lack of leadership.

What "leadership" are you talking about? Did I miss something
important?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I just got a phone call, answered right away.

Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this
conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What
good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish,
it hung up on me.

Maybe it was Obammy and he wants you to help scare ISIS by
participating in another worthless global warming conference.

If I was ISIS I would be friggin scared ****less. I'm not, I'm just
embarrassed with his lack of leadership.

What "leadership" are you talking about? Did I miss something
important?

The only thing you missed was the words "lack of." Now go back to
sleep and your wife will wake you in the morning.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I just got a phone call, answered right away.

Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this
conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What
good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish,
it hung up on me.

Maybe it was Obammy and he wants you to help scare ISIS by
participating in another worthless global warming conference.

If I was ISIS I would be friggin scared ****less. I'm not, I'm just
embarrassed with his lack of leadership.

What "leadership" are you talking about? Did I miss something
important?

The only thing you missed was the words "lack of." Now go back to
sleep and your wife will wake you in the morning.

I know the "lack of" I was curious about leadership in the first
place. Time for your night-night nap