Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I'm holding a conference.

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:38:55 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 18:28:24 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:54:45 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 18:58:55 -0500, Micky
wrote:

I just got a phone call, answered right away.

Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this
conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What
good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish,
it hung up on me.

Maybe it was Obammy and he wants you to help scare ISIS by
participating in another worthless global warming conference.

If I was ISIS I would be friggin scared ****less. I'm not, I'm just
embarrassed with his lack of leadership.

What "leadership" are you talking about? Did I miss something
important?

The only thing you missed was the words "lack of." Now go back to
sleep and your wife will wake you in the morning.

I know the "lack of" I was curious about leadership in the first
place. Time for your night-night nap