Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchenaid side by side has leak in the water line.

I just replaced the water line from the wall to the back of the refrigerator, now there is what appears to be a leak in the line inside. Can someone tell me how to get to it?

I have a Kitchenaid KSRP 25FNS

thanks,

Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:21:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just replaced the water line from the wall to the back of the refrigerator, now there is what appears to be a leak in the line inside. Can someone tell me how to get to it?

I have a Kitchenaid KSRP 25FNS

thanks,

Bob

probably a leak at the solenoid valve, the fittings leak and i had a valve fail too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 04:14:01 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 6:21:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just replaced the water line from the wall to the back of the refrigerator, now there is what appears to be a leak in the line inside. Can someone tell me how to get to it?

I have a Kitchenaid KSRP 25FNS

thanks,

Bob

probably a leak at the solenoid valve, the fittings leak and i had a valve fail too.

OP states the leak is inside. No mention of the water valve. We
don't even know what type of water line used. Is it copper or
plastic? Did he change/use a new ferrule, over tighten a plastic nut?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 07:09:16 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Have to take apart the inside back of the refrigerator
compartment. I wonder if the actual problem is a
clogged drain for the defrost cycle. The OP didn't
provide much information.

Curious if an ice maker is involved. If the ice maker fill chute was
disturbed and water leaks inside there?

_Refrigerator Details Matter_