Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? World poverty and Immigration

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the issue
of immigration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=970_1439067050

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 1:42:50 AM UTC-6, ChairMan wrote:
This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the issue
of immigration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=970_1439067050

Cool! Kind of tragic that it takes gumballs to get people to understand what unlimited and uncontrolled immigration can not only do to one wealthy country but the damage it can do to the rest of the world. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Immigrant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/7/2015 2:42 AM, ChairMan wrote:
This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the issue
of immigration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=970_1439067050

He makes a good point that we are taking in people that are most capable
of helping their own country. That is legal immigrants and not the
millions of others living here. Also wonder how many of those people
we are supporting anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/7/2015 2:42 AM, ChairMan wrote:
This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the
issue
of immigration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=970_1439067050

He makes a good point that we are taking in people that
are most
capable of helping their own country. That is legal
immigrants and
not the millions of others living here. Also wonder how
many of
those people we are supporting anyway.

I agree. I thought it was one of the most insightful things
in the video.

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote:
This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the
issue
of immigration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=970_1439067050

Cool! Kind of tragic that it takes gumballs to get people
understand what unlimited and uncontrolled immigration can
not only
do to one wealthy country but the damage it can do to the
rest of the
world. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Immigrant Monster

It seems to be the only way "some" people will understand it

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 01:42:45 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the issue
of immigration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=970_1439067050

Reminds me of a discussion about "wealth redistribution". The world
has one "pie" and it keeps getting cut into smaller and smaller pieces
and handed out.

Now if we teach others to bake their own pie, there is more pie for
everybody and no need to take away from others.

To damn simple

OT Immigration Nigel Farage harryagain[_2_] UK diy 142 May 6th 15 03:58 PM
OT/Immigration ChairMan[_6_] Home Repair 43 November 28th 14 10:41 PM
OT Immigration. harry UK diy 18 April 16th 13 01:18 PM
OT UKIP and immigration. harry UK diy 102 April 1st 13 10:49 PM
World Poverty Alleviation PaPaPeng Home Repair 0 April 16th 07 04:47 AM