Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Never let a Blonde use a Power Tool ! (joke)

This blonde woman was hired to work for a construction crew. It was her
first day on the job, and she was being trained. The boss told her to do
exactly what the guys tell her to do. One of the guys handed her a board
and told her to go to the saw and cut a foot off. Moments later the guys
heard a blood curtling scream. They ran over to her and saw blood all
over the place. Sure enough, she sawed one of her own feet off.

The guy said, I'm glad I didn't ask her to cut two feet off !!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 7:57:35 PM UTC-6, wrote:
This blonde woman was hired to work for a construction crew. It was her
first day on the job, and she was being trained. The boss told her to do
exactly what the guys tell her to do. One of the guys handed her a board
and told her to go to the saw and cut a foot off. Moments later the guys
heard a blood curtling scream. They ran over to her and saw blood all
over the place. Sure enough, she sawed one of her own feet off.

The guy said, I'm glad I didn't ask her to cut two feet off !!!!

Geez! Some Politically Correct ass flagged your post as abusive. My blond gal pals laugh a blond jokes then tell brunette jokes. WTF is wrong with people? Oh yea, blond jokes are racist. Gawd! o_O

[8~{} Uncle PC Monster

Blonde Joke Roy Woodworking 0 December 18th 14 06:04 PM
The Blonde Leading The Blonde Tom Watson Woodworking 1 May 3rd 08 01:18 PM
OT Humor: Friday blonde joke... jo4hn Woodworking 5 September 29th 07 04:37 PM
Running 120v small power tool on UK 230v power (with pics) Carl Farrington Electronics Repair 9 September 2nd 06 06:25 PM
OT - blonde joke Cliff Metalworking 1 April 24th 06 01:56 AM