Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_8_] FrozenNorth[_8_] is offline

Default Never let a Blonde use a Power Tool ! (joke)

On 2015-11-06 9:56 PM, wrote:
This blonde woman was hired to work for a construction crew. It was her
first day on the job, and she was being trained. The boss told her to do
exactly what the guys tell her to do. One of the guys handed her a board
and told her to go to the saw and cut a foot off. Moments later the guys
heard a blood curtling scream. They ran over to her and saw blood all
over the place. Sure enough, she sawed one of her own feet off.

The guy said, I'm glad I didn't ask her to cut two feet off !!!!

Not even remotely funny.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati