Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The perfect woman

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 07:54:32 -0500, CRNG
wrote:

The perfect woman:

0. She has to be hot as a firecracker. (Some of us have strong
libidos. Otherwise the next items don't matter)

http://www.completegamester.com/pages/d&S-Decor/ds-new-s/0880WANTEDGOODWOMAN.jpg

Good couchie is a good addendum.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cables wont fit in pipes

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 4:01:57 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
posted for all of us...

I have to shove THREE service entrance wire cables thru a 3/4 inch metal
pipe. The cables measure 6.5 millimeters each. (1/4) inch = 6.35
millimeters, so they are slightly bigger than 1/4 inch in diameter.

I thought by applying a lot of pressure and using a lubricant I could
force them thru this pipe, but I cant seem to get them in more than an
inch or two.

The pipe is exactly measured at 3/4 inch on the inside. The wires have
to go thru about 20 feet of pipe. I determined that I need to remove
about 10% of the insulation from each cable. I can do this with my belt
sander, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the sander to sand
evenly around the entire diameter of these cables. I cant seem to find
anything made to sand round objects. My father suggested putting the
cables in my wood lathe and just taking off a thin layer off the
insulation, but I cant find a way to mount the cable securely in the
lathe, because it flexes too much.

Does anyone know a better way to remove some of that insulation without
removing too much?

Ed

I cannot believe all the electrons and time wasted on this thread.

And yet you joined in.

What he is doing is just plain WRONG. I vote troll.

--
Tekkie

You vote troll, I vote fun.

I also vote my "compress the pipe to make it wider" idea as the best. 19.324'. I did the math.