Posted to uk.rec.sheds,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default Ubggre! Lager tin finally laid down.

On 10/7/2015 7:40 AM, John Williamson wrote:
My youngest brother is now my ex-brother, due apparently (According to
the paramedics called by a copper this morning) to an excess of incohol
a few weeks ago. The copper who found the remains has my deepest sympathy.

Not entirely unexpected, as he had a major drink problem and was
depressed, but refused all help. He had been quiet for a while, but that
wasn't unusual, so no alarm bells were ringing. I'm guessing with him
being so unsociable, the neighbours finally called the police to ask
them to tell him to do summat about the stink...

Bah, grumpgh and other assorted words. I didn't like him, but nobody
should go like that.

One more dead buck tooth won't ****ing matter, dickface.
LOL

More best laid plans SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 5 August 10th 12 02:13 AM
parking on new laid flags Dave UK diy 3 September 9th 08 01:38 AM
newly laid carpet Patt Home Repair 4 May 21st 07 12:18 AM
The Best Laid Plans............... Lew Hodgett Woodworking 0 March 13th 07 06:53 AM
Insurance to pay mortgage if you get laid off? [email protected] Home Ownership 5 November 30th 06 05:54 PM