Posted to uk.rec.sheds,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] is offline

Default Ubggre! Lager tin finally laid down.

On 10/7/2015 7:40 AM, John Williamson wrote:
My youngest brother is now my ex-brother, due apparently (According to
the paramedics called by a copper this morning) to an excess of incohol
a few weeks ago. The copper who found the remains has my deepest sympathy.

Not entirely unexpected, as he had a major drink problem and was
depressed, but refused all help. He had been quiet for a while, but that
wasn't unusual, so no alarm bells were ringing. I'm guessing with him
being so unsociable, the neighbours finally called the police to ask
them to tell him to do summat about the stink...

Bah, grumpgh and other assorted words. I didn't like him, but nobody
should go like that.

One more dead buck tooth won't ****ing matter, dickface.
LOL