Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why won't ship screwdrivers to a home,

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 02:09:25 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 2:52:49 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 09:48:47 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

Yea, I can't wait for the revenue department SWAT team to show up if I don't pay sales tax for online purchases. ^_^

Hide the dog, those guys will shoot the pets.

One 9mm round would turn Dogma, my 6 lb toe biter into a pink cloud. Those wacky SWAT teams have been known to execute tiny dogs when they go to the wrong address because their ?intelligence? indicated there was a vicious attack dog on the premises. I watched one of those reality cop shows where a SWAT team had a very hard time breaking into a fellows house. I could swear the guy was charged with the crime of "Making it difficult for police to break in". o_O

There is now a local federal case in district court. Cops knocked and
wanted to spy on another neighbor. Home owner demanded a warrant. Cops
forced entry, ruffed up the mother, father and a child. Shot the dog
with a "pepperball gun".

I fully support LEO, but some are not skilled in the law or just
ignore it. I read one account of a law, in another state allowing
you to shoot cops. Recently it happened when cops broke into a back
door, gaining entry of the home in another state and the owner fired
on the cops.

Nevada.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/henderson-family-sues-police-breaking-their-homes

Case:

http://ia601809.us.archive.org/11/items/gov.uscourts.nvd.95379/gov.uscourts.nvd.95379.docket.html

Bring a warrant or beat my ass
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 14:56:15 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

They will send a guy that looks like Mr Magoo to audit you. They hit us
once and we had to pay up. We got nailed for $2.30 for some books
bought on line.

Dang. A big magnifying glass for such a small nether region.

Electron microscope?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/7/2015 12:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:32:52 -0400, Stormin Mormon

"Robots are people too". Mitt Romney

Robot lives matter.

Black robot lives matter more.

Neener, neener, I said it first.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 17:37:20 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/7/2015 12:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:32:52 -0400, Stormin Mormon

"Robots are people too". Mitt Romney

Robot lives matter.

Black robot lives matter more.

Neener, neener, I said it first.