Posted to alt.online-service.webtv,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default ABOUT MY NEW FRUIT-OF-THE-LOOM BOXER SHORTS

Either the company has shortened the legs of their 3x size boxers, or my
nutsac has become very long-- The fact is, however, that whenever I sit
down my balls fall out of my shorts.

Any suggestions?

--
Colonel Burke, PhD
Posted to alt.online-service.webtv,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:21:42 -0700, Colon Edmund Burke of Ladyboise,
Idaho wrote:

Either the company has shortened the legs of their 3x size boxers, or my
nutsac has become very long-- The fact is, however, that whenever I sit
down my balls fall out of my shorts.

Any suggestions?

Empty nutsacs do tend to hang a bit low, KKKoloon! LOLOK
Posted to alt.online-service.webtv,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:58:39 -0700, Colonel Edmund Burke wrote:
On 9/28/2015 11:49 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Either the company has shortened the legs of their 3x size boxers, or my
nutsac has become very long-- The fact is, however, that whenever I sit
down my balls fall out of my shorts.

Any suggestions?

Sling 'em over your shoulders like the ladies do with their sagging
boobs.

Not all women can do that, as shown below.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q6jYrQJOS7w/hqdefault.jpg

When Fakey emails you a photo of his new bikini,
you sure shouldn't share it with the group without
his express permission.

--
Sir Gregory

Posted to alt.online-service.webtv,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:58:39 -0700, Colonel Edmund Burke wrote:
On 9/28/2015 11:49 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,

says...

Either the company has shortened the legs of their 3x size boxers, or my
nutsac has become very long-- The fact is, however, that whenever I sit
down my balls fall out of my shorts.

Any suggestions?

Sling 'em over your shoulders like the ladies do with their sagging
boobs.

Not all women can do that, as shown below.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q6jYrQJOS7w/hqdefault.jpg

When Fakey emails you a photo of his new bikini,
you sure shouldn't share it with the group without
his express permission.

Indeed... nobody wants to look at that FAG!

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
Posted to alt.online-service.webtv,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Idaho wrote:

Either the company has shortened the legs of their 3x size boxers, or my
nutsac has become very long-- The fact is, however, that whenever I sit
down my balls fall out of my shorts.

Any suggestions?

Empty nutsacs do tend to hang a bit low, KKKoloon! LOLOK

Did everyone notice that right after the word "fag," Miss Recktum
appears? LOL
Posted to alt.online-service.webtv,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Idaho wrote:

Either the company has shortened the legs of their 3x size boxers, or my
nutsac has become very long-- The fact is, however, that whenever I sit
down my balls fall out of my shorts.

Any suggestions?

Empty nutsacs do tend to hang a bit low, KKKoloon! LOLOK

Did everyone notice that right after the word "fag," Miss Recktum
appears? LOL

No denial of empty nutsac. Noted. LOLOK