Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Man Escapes Fire, Saves His BBQ Ribs

A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2015 7:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

Maybe he did the right thing.

I'd think ribs would take longer to cook than children.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 7:43:18 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2015 7:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

Maybe he did the right thing.

I'd think ribs would take longer to cook than children.

It depends on the size of the child but the fatter the better and the toes are the crunchy part. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/3/2015 1:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 7:43:18 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2015 7:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

Maybe he did the right thing.

I'd think ribs would take longer to cook than children.

It depends on the size of the child but the fatter the better and the toes are the crunchy part. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

Wonder if Planned Parenthood has considered this use for parts they
cannot sell?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 12:34:22 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2015 1:28 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 7:43:18 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 9/3/2015 7:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

Maybe he did the right thing.

I'd think ribs would take longer to cook than children.

It depends on the size of the child but the fatter the better and the toes are the crunchy part. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

Wonder if Planned Parenthood has considered this use for parts they
cannot sell?

You can make gumbo with any kind of meat. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Meat Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 04:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

I see not problem. The man did say he was "hone-grie".

Were the ribs tough?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

I see not problem. The man did say he was "hone-grie".

Were the ribs tough?

They may have been a bit overcooked. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle BBQ Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A California man escaped an apartment fire with his family and a rack of ribs. He then spoke, with the ribs in hand, to a local TV station. He saved his children then went back to save his BBQ ribs. I would have saved the ribs first. o_O

http://tinyurl.com/p9kc2nm

[8~{} Uncle Rib Monster

I see not problem. The man did say he was "hone-grie".

Were the ribs tough?

They may have been a bit overcooked. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle BBQ Monster

I wonder just how smoked they got, or if they had to be rescued before
the smokey flavor was in the meat good.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Default Meat eaters question

"Oren" wrote in message ...

Live wild game does need to be purged. Feed a 400 lb. wild bore in a
pin and feed it corn sourer soaked for days. They hog gets fat and
taste much better. Serve at a wedding

Oren, is that any way to talk about yer mother?
LOL