Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pet saves family from fire

[KETCHIKAN, Alaska]

"...The woman was awakened early Tuesday by the rabbit scratching her
chest, and she saw the house was full of smoke."

Read mo
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/09/14/20110914alaska-rabbit-wakes-owner-during-fire-dies.html#ixzz1XyrC1Dca

The family lost the pet from smoke inhalation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote the following:
[KETCHIKAN, Alaska]

"...The woman was awakened early Tuesday by the rabbit scratching her
chest, and she saw the house was full of smoke."

Read mo
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/09/14/20110914alaska-rabbit-wakes-owner-during-fire-dies.html#ixzz1XyrC1Dca

The family lost the pet from smoke inhalation.

Maybe the rabbit caused the fire by chewing on the electrical wires as
they are wont to do when left loose in the house.
I don't believe the part about the rabbit waking the woman.
I was given a lop eared rabbit and a cage years ago. I gave it away
within the week when it started chewing on electric and telephone wires.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...alaska-rabbit-

wakes-owner-during-fire-dies.html#ixzz1XyrC1Dca

The family lost the pet from smoke inhalation.

Maybe the rabbit caused the fire by chewing on the electrical wires as
they are wont to do when left loose in the house.
I don't believe the part about the rabbit waking the woman.
I was given a lop eared rabbit and a cage years ago. I gave it away
within the week when it started chewing on electric and telephone wires.

We have pet rabbits, and they are great pets. Yes. they can scratch
hard if they are scared. Smart rabbit and I do believe this to be
true.

Since this occurred in Alaska, it's apparent that Sarah Palin got
overheated and started the fire. She's likely the #1 cause of Alaskan
fires.

Angle grinder saves the day! Lobster UK diy 3 January 9th 10 11:38 PM
SBR saves the day Tim S UK diy 6 September 16th 09 12:12 AM
Metalworking Saves Lives... Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 2 February 25th 08 09:55 PM
Main panel to main panel wiring in converting multi-family to single family dwelling [email protected] Home Repair 6 November 10th 06 02:18 AM
Gas Fire - Fire basket and gas engine or just a simple Valor gas fire? Farouq UK diy 2 March 6th 06 11:04 PM