Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Safari guide killed by lion in Zimbabwe

Its about time the lions got even.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:55:27 -0700, "Oren" wrote:

Its about time the lions got even.

Forgery:

From: "Oren"
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Safari guide killed by lion in Zimbabwe
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:55:27 -0700
Posted to alt.home.repair

From: "Oren"
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:55:27 -0700

Who keeps forging my IP? I wonder.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Oren:
Its about time the lions got even.

Everybody's seen these, right?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1081497...02044574237074
https://picasaweb.google.com/1081497...02047122317250
https://picasaweb.google.com/1081497...02047999318770
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:53:35 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Everybody's seen these, right?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1081497...02044574237074
https://picasaweb.google.com/1081497...02047122317250
https://picasaweb.google.com/1081497...02047999318770
--
Pete Cresswell

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/196249.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 3:04:07 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:07:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article , "Oren"
wrote:

Its about time the lions got even.

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's what we get
for
not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the numeral one. The
more zeros the better. I'd be happy with $100,000,000.00. That's lots of
zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:07:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article , "Oren"
wrote:

Its about time the lions got even.

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's what we get
for
not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the numeral one. The
more zeros the better. I'd be happy with $100,000,000.00. That's lots of
zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones

Yea, those old Jap fighter planes are a real annoyance. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle One Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 3:04:07 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:07:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds
wrote:
In article , "Oren"

wrote:

Its about time the lions got even.

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's what we
get
for
not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the numeral one.
The
more zeros the better. I'd be happy with $100,000,000.00. That's lots of
zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones

Yea, those old Jap fighter planes are a real annoyance. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle One Monster

Uncle "dingleberry" Monster is trying, so give him a brake.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote:

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 3:04:07 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:07:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article , "Oren"
wrote:

Its about time the lions got even.

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's
what we get for not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the
numeral one. The more zeros the better. I'd be happy with
$100,000,000.00. That's lots of zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones

Yea, those old Jap fighter planes are a real annoyance. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle One Monster

Uncle "dingleberry" Monster is trying, so give him a brake. LOL

he should try the older kindergartners, not the younger ones
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 6:56:00 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
"Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote:

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 12:48:53 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 3:04:07 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article
,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 10:07:52 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal
Reynolds wrote:
In article , "Oren"
wrote:

Its about time the lions got even.

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's
what we get for not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the
numeral one. The more zeros the better. I'd be happy with
$100,000,000.00. That's lots of zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones

Yea, those old Jap fighter planes are a real annoyance. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle One Monster

Uncle "dingleberry" Monster is trying, so give him a brake. LOL

he should try the older kindergartners, not the younger ones

I love kindergartners, they're great with barbecue sauce and the toes are the crunchy part. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's
what we get for not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the
numeral one. The more zeros the better. I'd be happy with
$100,000,000.00. That's lots of zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones

Yea, those old Jap fighter planes are a real annoyance. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle One Monster

Uncle "dingleberry" Monster is trying, so give him a brake. LOL

he should try the older kindergartners, not the younger ones

I love kindergartners, they're great with barbecue sauce and the toes are the
crunchy part. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

I love black bottom pie, much more than the ones you cook
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 11:42:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

OMG! You are a real prevert! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Aghast Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

so you don't co-mingle with your sistas?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 1:56:50 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I don't really get along with my sisters, haven't seen them in years. I learned not to trust women from my interactions with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 11:42:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

It's quite true, you know, what Uncle Monster says about women. They are
sometimes duplicitous, and their mothers taught them how. The reason for
this phenomenon rests substantially upon women's lack of physical
superiority to that of the male. As such, women tend to be smarter and
craftier than men. That's why they're like that. They're the brains and
we're the brawn. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

so you don't co-mingle with your sistas?

I don't really get along with my sisters, haven't seen them in years. I
learned not to trust women from my interactions with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster

I love the sistas, they really can cook...and they ain't so bad in the
kitchen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 6:27:53 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

so you don't co-mingle with your sistas?

I don't really get along with my sisters, haven't seen them in years. I
learned not to trust women from my interactions with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster

I love the sistas, they really can cook...and they ain't so bad in the
kitchen

Each of my 4 sisters could cook for 20 people in one session by the time they were 11 years old and it wasn't unusual for 12 family members to be at the dinner table at the same time. There were days when another dozen cousins might show up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Kitchen Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:

so you don't co-mingle with your sistas?

I don't really get along with my sisters, haven't seen them in years. I
learned not to trust women from my interactions with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster

I love the sistas, they really can cook...and they ain't so bad in the
kitchen

Each of my 4 sisters could cook for 20 people in one session by the time they
were 11 years old and it wasn't unusual for 12 family members to be at the
dinner table at the same time. There were days when another dozen cousins
might show up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Kitchen Monster

sistas that can cook in the kitchen are great...sistas that cook in
every other room are better

OT Mountain lion killed in Conn. had walked from S. Dakota Robert Green Home Repair 30 August 24th 11 11:56 AM
Safari Charlie Self Woodworking 105 January 5th 09 11:58 AM
Safari Upscale Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 06:54 PM
Safari Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 06:49 PM
Safari Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 02:06 AM