Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom Mal Reynolds Malcom Mal Reynolds is offline

Default Safari guide killed by lion in Zimbabwe

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 11:42:36 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

and the guides name was Cecil

Malcom! Where the heck you been pal? We missed you. That's
what we get for not zeroing in the rifles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

zeroes must be a way of life for you

Especially when there are a lot of them after the $ and the
numeral one. The more zeros the better. I'd be happy with
$100,000,000.00. That's lots of zeros. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zero Monster

your life is filled with zeroes, no ones

Yea, those old Jap fighter planes are a real annoyance. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle One Monster

Uncle "dingleberry" Monster is trying, so give him a brake. LOL

he should try the older kindergartners, not the younger ones

I love kindergartners, they're great with barbecue sauce and the toes are
the
crunchy part. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

I love black bottom pie, much more than the ones you cook

OMG! You are a real prevert! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Aghast Monster

so you don't co-mingle with your sistas?