Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Safari guide killed by lion in Zimbabwe

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 6:27:53 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

so you don't co-mingle with your sistas?

I don't really get along with my sisters, haven't seen them in years. I
learned not to trust women from my interactions with them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Suspicious Monster

I love the sistas, they really can cook...and they ain't so bad in the
kitchen

Each of my 4 sisters could cook for 20 people in one session by the time they were 11 years old and it wasn't unusual for 12 family members to be at the dinner table at the same time. There were days when another dozen cousins might show up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Kitchen Monster