Posted to alt.drugs.hard,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default I'M THINKING ABOUT GOING GROCERY SHOPPING

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 09:02:50AM -0700, The Burke, col ret wrote:
The only thing is sometimes I lack the motivation to get a thing done.
Simply put, it's much easier to remain sitting on my fat ass than getting
up off it.

Any questions?

So what you're saying is that you're actually a cop? Reincarnated as
a mentally retarded Usenet shill.

--
"Great Rossiya has so many tanks, when tank gets stuck in mud, another
drives over it! Then we cross the mud with the tanks!"

Posted to alt.drugs.hard,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Uncle Steve" wrote in message ...

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 09:02:50AM -0700, The Burke, col ret wrote:
The only thing is sometimes I lack the motivation to get a thing done.
Simply put, it's much easier to remain sitting on my fat ass than getting
up off it.

Any questions?

So what you're saying is that you're actually a cop? Reincarnated as
a mentally retarded Usenet shill.

Son, I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn. For instance, it's
"shrill," not "shill."
LOL

Posted to alt.drugs.hard,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 08:33:21AM -0700, The Burke, col ret wrote:
"Uncle Steve" wrote in message ...

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 09:02:50AM -0700, The Burke, col ret wrote:
The only thing is sometimes I lack the motivation to get a thing done.
Simply put, it's much easier to remain sitting on my fat ass than getting
up off it.

Any questions?

So what you're saying is that you're actually a cop? Reincarnated as
a mentally retarded Usenet shill.

Son, I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn. For instance, it's
"shrill," not "shill."
LOL

Any moron can spew illiterate verbiage, but don't let that dissuade
you from putting on airs. As a stupid shill, you're not part of some
3133T Cy83r force. Morons like you are hired for that sort of work
precisely for the reason that you're stupid and therefore more likely
to cling to overpaid work like a rat to flotsam.