Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default I'M THINKING ABOUT GOING GROCERY SHOPPING

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:32:15 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 20/08/2015 05:02 pm, The Burke, col ret wrote:
The only thing is sometimes I lack the motivation to get a thing done.
Simply put, it's much easier to remain sitting on my fat ass than
getting up off it.

Any questions?

DON'T FORGET THE "POP TARTS" YOU FAT YEW ARSEHOLE!

I'm an atheist, not a Jew *******, son. I say **** god and **** england fer
sure. LOL
Anywho, speaking of kikes, what about that Mr. Fogle?

Yes, the jew ******* should be strung up by his nutz (if any). LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:43:50 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

DON'T FORGET THE "POP TARTS" YOU FAT YEW ARSEHOLE!

I'm an atheist, not a Jew *******, son. I say **** god and **** england
fer
sure. LOL
Anywho, speaking of kikes, what about that Mr. Fogle?

Yes, the jew ******* should be strung up by his nutz (if any). LOLOK

Sorry, but you KEEP coming across like a TYPICAL frustrated vengeful sexual
cripple, Miss Recktum! It's the one thing about you just NEVER can hide!
LMAO!

--
P-Dub about The Rectum:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.

Oh, you needn't apologize for putting Miss Recktum in her place: a roadside
splat toilet!
LOL