Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Default I MASTURBATED THIS MORNING

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:14:03 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"Forgive me, Father . . . Have I sinned?"

WHAT did you masturbate WITH, KKKoloon?? You got, no dick!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:27:25 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

"Forgive me, Father . . . Have I sinned?"

WHAT did you masturbate WITH, KKKoloon?? You got, no dick!

Still hoping EVERYONE would suffer from YOUR problem, you hilarious
housebound sexual cripple? BG FAT chance!

--
P-Dub about The Rectum:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.

I'D HAVE ONE IF YOU SPIT IT OUT, MISS RECKTUM!
LOL

Has Lady Veteran ever masturbated over a Victoria's Secret catalog? Michael Gross Electronics Repair 1 March 2nd 11 08:01 AM
This morning, [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 December 3rd 08 05:33 PM
RCM: The Morning After... cavelamb himself[_2_] Metalworking 40 August 22nd 07 05:26 AM
87 at 1 in the morning` mm Home Repair 1 July 10th 07 11:33 AM
Been doing a bit of plastering at 5 in the morning. George UK diy 4 March 28th 07 11:59 PM