Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default MISTER TRUMP WILL SLAP LIMEYS

He's already told the old tart queen to shove it up her knickers.
Can you imagine what else he will do to the tiny island?
LOL

--
The biggest 'pussy' is an englishman.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

On 17/08/2015 02:39 pm, The Burke, col ret wrote:
He's already told the old tart queen to shove it up her knickers.
Can you imagine what else he will do to the tiny island?
LOL

--
The biggest 'pussy' is an englishman.

Sez the PUSSY who got his arse kicked by some Vietnamese farmers...

They did have pointy bamboo!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Default MISTER TRUMP WILL GREEK GREAT SATAN

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 06:39:26 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

He's already told the old tart queen to shove it up her knickers.
Can you imagine what else he will do to the tiny island?
LOL

Wait till you see what he does to the Great Satan, KKKoloon! LOLOK
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 17/08/2015 02:39 pm, The Burke, col ret wrote:
He's already told the old tart queen to shove it up her knickers.
Can you imagine what else he will do to the tiny island?
LOL

--
The biggest 'pussy' is an englishman.

Sez the PUSSY who got his arse kicked by some Vietnamese farmers...

They did have pointy bamboo!

We let Vietnam off with a slap on the wrist. But America will always be
better then you. We don't cower like pansies on a tiny island nation being
overrun by Mussie goat fuskers.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default MISTER TRUMP WILL GREEK YANKEES

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:46:15 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

FLUSH all of the psychopath's usual psychopathic bull****

....and nothing's left, as usual! LOL

--
bosodeniro about The Rectum:
"the tard Nemo Rectum Revd comes up for air out of his urinal, we **** on

Yes, I thought I saw him going into a gay bath house.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:11:11 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

FLUSH all of, the Grik psychopath's usual, psychopathic bullskata

....and nothing's left, as usual!
Except a gaping Grik anus: http://goatse.info LOL

Yes, I thought I saw him going into a gay bath house.
LOL

As you were coming out, KKKoloon?
LOLOK