Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default A beautiful day

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

I'm in the cooker.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:59:27 -0500, "David" wrote:

"KKKoloon" wrote in message ...

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

I'm in the cooker.

Looking at KKKoloon's genitals (if any)?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"David" wrote in message

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

I'm in the cooker.

David, that's not so bad. It's far worse being up **** Creek without a
paddle.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

"The Peeler" wrote in message
web.com...

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 16:10:36 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

I'm in the cooker.

Looking at KKKoloon's genitals (if any)?

Not possible to do so, they are always in your mouth!

--
P-Dub about The Rectum:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.

LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 04:48:55 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message
aweb.com...

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

I'm in the cooker.

Looking at KKKoloon's genitals (if any)?

Not, possible to, do so, they are, always in, my Grik mouth!

Are, they anus? Gosh!

LOL

LOL -3
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 04:34:18 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 06:41:25 -0700, Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

That got, to be, MY HOT Grik mouth that feels, like a cooker! LOL

Gosh! YUK!

Miss Recktum says she likes Rocky Mountain Oysters, and that's okay by me.
However, when she went for mine, I told her to back way off. I said, "If
you persist, you little tart, I will stuff your mouth with my massive cock."
That was a mistake.
End of story.

You mean, you discovered you GOT, no cock or oysters, KKKoloon? LOLOK