Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling
NEMO NEMO is offline

Default A beautiful day

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 04:34:18 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 06:41:25 -0700, Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Frankly, it's too hot for me of late. My genitals are, like . . .being
steamed in a rice cooker, man.

That got, to be, MY HOT Grik mouth that feels, like a cooker! LOL

Gosh! YUK!

Miss Recktum says she likes Rocky Mountain Oysters, and that's okay by me.
However, when she went for mine, I told her to back way off. I said, "If
you persist, you little tart, I will stuff your mouth with my massive cock."
That was a mistake.
End of story.

You mean, you discovered you GOT, no cock or oysters, KKKoloon? LOLOK