Posted to alt.circumcision,alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv

Default The foreskin is beautiful !!!

"Flakey 714" wrote in message ...

wrote in
:

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 9:41:32 AM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 12:00:06 PM UTC-8,
wrot

e:
On Tuesday, December 24, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mousy
wrote:

As for smegma, that is nothing to worry about. The
possessor of the foreskin simply takes a bath and
washes that away.
When a natural male bathes his whole body, he has
nothing to
worry about.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I had several
uncircumcised lovers whe

n I was younger (it was in Europe) and every one of them
had a bad foreskin odor after they bathed. Look at the
other topic on this website about Why do Foreskins smell
even after washing? There you will see hundreds of
complaints about this including from uncircumcised men who
can't find a way to stop the smell.

It's amazing how many women who "traveled to Europe when
they were young" and had lots of sex manage to find this
obscure corner of the internet. You know what's not
amazing? The absolute absence of actual European women who
have had intact partners all their lives who never come
here to complain.

You should hook up to a European proxy server and then you
can pretend to be a desperate European women besieged by
men who haven't had genital surgery.

You want to talk about sexist? How about complaining about
men's genital odor but ignoring your own (if you were a
woman) genital smell?

You sound hawt.

Kenny, you are really crazy, dude.
You three dollar bill, you.