Posted to alt.drugs.hard,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default WELL, WHO MADE THESE ARRANGEMENTS?

THE SOAP OPERA CONTINUES.

Porky whore Cindy and Assworm had their covers recently blown by Colonel
Edmund J. Burke, NAM war hero. Stunned and shocked, porkpie Cindy pretends
innocence: It's weird. I've known the colonel for many years. We aren't
friends by any means but we peacefully co-exist. I don't get why he suddenly
has decided to attack me. Perhaps because I came to ASH. shrug. Just
bizarre to me is all.

Assworm replies, his writing ability that of a first grader: he had nothing
to go on plus my name is connected to it , you should've seen him when he
though i was davetv , and what he did with that idea but davetv had a
different name then , then there was another name floating around that was
supposed to be me , he went nuts over that, give him some info even if its
faults and there he goes , if you're really not liking it ignore it if you
want more talk about it

LOL