Posted to alt.drugs.hard,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Edmund J. Burke[_4_] is offline

Default WELL, WHO MADE THESE ARRANGEMENTS?

THE SOAP OPERA CONTINUES€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.

Porky whore Cindy and Assworm had their covers recently blown by Colonel
Edmund J. Burke, NAM war hero. Stunned and shocked, porkpie Cindy pretends
innocence: €œIt's weird. I've known the colonel for many years. We aren't
friends by any means but we peacefully co-exist. I don't get why he suddenly
has decided to attack me. Perhaps because I came to ASH. shrug. Just
bizarre to me is all.€

Assworm replies, his writing ability that of a first grader: €œhe had nothing
to go on plus my name is connected to it , you should've seen him when he
though i was davetv , and what he did with that idea but davetv had a
different name then , then there was another name floating around that was
supposed to be me , he went nuts over that, give him some info even if its
faults and there he goes , if you're really not liking it ignore it if you
want more talk about it€

LOL