Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods

Default did you think about killing someone

"Szymon Zachariasz" wrote in message

did you think about killing someone destroyed your life?

or still destroying?

The question makes no sense, especially to an old war vet like me, son.

Killing a tree??? Mark Woodworking 19 June 18th 07 04:49 AM
OT- More Slimebags That Need Killing Gunner Metalworking 5 August 24th 05 02:44 PM
[A bit OT] Killing Rats Vortex UK diy 102 February 25th 05 12:04 PM
You guys are killing me!!!!!! max Woodworking 14 December 22nd 04 02:27 AM
Aaargh Killing black growth in toilet w/o killing 22 pound cat 1_Patriotic_Gal Home Repair 16 May 22nd 04 02:31 PM