Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default Despite me losing weight

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 13:11:13 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"R C Nesbit" wrote in message ...

Pardon me, Shakespeare, but that "despite my losing weight."

Sheeeesh, these ignorant limeys!

Pardon me, KKKoloon, but who aksed you, you ignorant Yankee fairy?
LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 14:44:38 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Pardon me, Shakespeare, but that "despite my losing weight."

Sheeeesh, these ignorant limeys!

Pardon me, KKKoloon, but who aksed you, you ignorant Yankee fairy?
LOLOK

Who was talking to you, idjit? Did you feel personally addressed again when
"ignorant limey" was mentioned? BG

--
tomcov about "The Rectum":
"Assholes come

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 05:26:13 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

Pardon me, Shakespeare, but that "despite my losing weight."

Sheeeesh, these ignorant limeys!

Pardon me, KKKoloon, but who aksed you, you ignorant Yankee fairy?
LOLOK

He was, talking to, me, the Grik idjit!

Getting, 'colloquial' again anus?

I felt, personally addressed again, when
"Shakespeare" was, mentioned! BG

Did, you anus? GVGEVGEGBGGVEGVGEGBGEVGEGVGEGVGGEGBEGVGEVGEGV

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

KKKoloon, as a world class idiot and moron, you have a duty to shut
the **** up! LOLOK
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.rec.driving

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

Pardon me, Shakespeare, but that "despite my losing weight."

Sheeeesh, these ignorant limeys!

Pardon me, KKKoloon, but who aksed you, you ignorant Yankee fairy?
LOLOK

He was, talking to, me, the Grik idjit!

Getting, 'colloquial' again anus?

I felt, personally addressed again, when
"Shakespeare" was, mentioned! BG

Did, you anus? GVGEVGEGBGGVEGVGEGBGEVGEGVGEGVGGEGBEGVGEVGEGV

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

KKKoloon, as a world class idiot and moron, you have a duty to shut
the **** up! LOLOK

There's no need to get sulky, Miss Recktum, just because I am a whole lot
smarter 'n you.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 07:56:12 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

KKKoloon, as a world class idiot and moron, you have a duty to shut
the **** up! LOLOK

There's no need to get sulky, Miss Recktum, just because I am a whole lot
smarter 'n you.
LOL

Smarter? You can't even configure a simple G-ddam newsreader,
KKKoloon! Exposure to too much Agent Orange at the Palais d'Amour?
LOLOK

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

KKKoloon, as a world class idiot and moron, you have a duty to shut
the **** up! LOLOK

There's no need to get sulky, Miss Recktum, just because I am a whole lot
smarter 'n you.
LOL

Smarter? You can't even configure a simple G-ddam newsreader,
KKKoloon! Exposure to too much Agent Orange at the Palais d'Amour?
LOLOK

Whatz are newsreader?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

KKKoloon, as a world class idiot and moron, you have a duty to shut
the **** up! LOLOK

There's no need to get sulky, Miss Recktum, just because I am a whole lot
smarter 'n you.
LOL

Smarter? You can't even configure a simple G-ddam newsreader,
KKKoloon! Exposure to too much Agent Orange at the Palais d'Amour?
LOLOK

Whatz are newsreader?

If you don't even know what it is, how the greek can you possibly
configger it, KKKoloon? It's the software you use to read and post to
newsgroups! LOLOK

Weight of slate roof versus weight of cement tile roof replacement? N_Cook UK diy 10 October 1st 10 07:22 PM
CH Losing Pressure Bartc[_2_] UK diy 5 November 20th 08 11:50 PM
WE are losing it. Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 195 March 2nd 08 03:34 PM
WE are losing it. WOOPS George Woodworking 4 February 21st 08 08:32 PM
Losing Power [email protected] Home Repair 16 December 22nd 05 07:54 AM