Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.rec.driving
Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Edmund J. Burke[_4_] is offline

Default Despite me losing weight

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 9 Aug 2015 05:26:13 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

Pardon me, Shakespeare, but that "despite my losing weight."

Sheeeesh, these ignorant limeys!

Pardon me, KKKoloon, but who aksed you, you ignorant Yankee fairy?
LOLOK

He was, talking to, me, the Grik idjit!

Getting, 'colloquial' again anus?

I felt, personally addressed again, when
"Shakespeare" was, mentioned! BG

Did, you anus? GVGEVGEGBGGVEGVGEGBGEVGEGVGEGVGGEGBEGVGEVGEGV

Miss Recktum? As a world-class grammarian and writer, I feel my duty to
mankind lies in providing direction to its prose.

KKKoloon, as a world class idiot and moron, you have a duty to shut
the **** up! LOLOK

There's no need to get sulky, Miss Recktum, just because I am a whole lot
smarter 'n you.
LOL