Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks

Default My supervisor called today

"Homeless Lisa " wrote in message ...

He wants me to come back to work early, in two weeks. I had to
tell him that I might not be able to work. I'm having the
procedure that (briefly) worked repeated next Monday. I need to
let him know asap so he can advertise the job if he needs to.
Right now it's hard to be up for 4 hours. There's no way I could
do it for a week. Maybe the procedure will really work this time.

I'm hoping to finally have a doctor soon. My old neurologist
recommended a good neurosurgeon. I emailed him with the details
of what's going on and asked about who in MA might be able to
help me. I need to see someone with a clue. I wish I knew what to tell them
about work.

Dear Homeless Lisa,

Supervisor of what? A copy girl?
LOL

Sometimes those illusions of grandeur can **** a girl up.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks

"%" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
what is a neurosurgeon?

it's a dust bowl farm

Windows 10 is in, I have a link to it in my webmail.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

David wrote:
"%" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
what is a neurosurgeon?

it's a dust bowl farm

Windows 10 is in, I have a link to it in my webmail.

i've already been using it for two months
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks

"%" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
"%" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
what is a neurosurgeon?

it's a dust bowl farm

Windows 10 is in, I have a link to it in my webmail.

i've already been using it for two months

the download is almost complete and I'll have it

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

David wrote:
"%" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
"%" wrote in message ...

David wrote:
what is a neurosurgeon?

it's a dust bowl farm

Windows 10 is in, I have a link to it in my webmail.

i've already been using it for two months

the download is almost complete and I'll have it

then you can post like the wind