Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anderson Casement Window Won't Open

Hi There,
We have a Anderson Casement Window in our second floor washroom. It seems to be sticking on the upper inner latch and won't release and open. The bottom releases fine. The window is about five years old. Anderson service through the dealer we bought it from in Toronto is non existent. If someone could advise me, I'd be much obliged.