Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default SOME PHILOSOPHICAL ****

news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin'] church.

This is PROOF no god exists. Only the weak-minded desire to have their
lives directed by a fictional character. And if this is their want, what's
wrong with Mickey Mouse as yer god? All you braindead tards hink about
that.

I decided to worship the sun. Overnight I became a sun worshipper.
Well, not overnight. You can't see the sun at night.
The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel
unworthy. Sun worship is fairly simple. There are no songs to sing,
and we don't have a place where we meet once a week to
compare clothes.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated, as has my philosophical
ramblings.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack,alt.support.depression

"casper" wrote in message

"news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin']
church.

This is PROOF no god exists."

Tossing out a rhetorical glib and declaring it support fails as "support"
in any empirical program. It ain't "support" its reaction to feelings.

""The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel unworthy."

Yup, it is feelings that lie at the core of this kind of "support", not
logic nor empirical validity.

This no doubt why you post this also to a depression support group, your
feelings of small self worth and anger turn inward.

You have been running from God for a long time. But whereever you go;
there He is. You do know of course the parable of the prodical son?

The only god you'll ever see is the one I got hangin', little feller.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,alt.talk.creationism

"Don Stockbauer, Mr. Whipple afficianado" wrote in message

Go with Pantheism.

You mean that goat feller?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression

"David" wrote in message

that was a long time ago

"casper" wrote in message

"news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin']
church.

This is PROOF no god exists."

Tossing out a rhetorical glib and declaring it support fails as "support"
in any empirical program. It ain't "support" its reaction to feelings.

""The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel unworthy."

Yup, it is feelings that lie at the core of this kind of "support", not
logic nor empirical validity.

This no doubt why you post this also to a depression support group, your
feelings of small self worth and anger turn inward.

You have been running from God for a long time. But whereever you go;
there He is. You do know of course the parable of the prodical son?

David, it's the same place they put yer brain.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"Jack Pine" wrote in message

Col. Edmund J. Burke

news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin'] church.

This is PROOF no god exists. Only the weak-minded desire to have their
lives directed by a fictional character. And if this is their want, what's
wrong with Mickey Mouse as yer god? All you braindead tards hink about
that.

I decided to worship the sun. Overnight I became a sun worshipper.
Well, not overnight. You can't see the sun at night.
The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel
unworthy. Sun worship is fairly simple. There are no songs to sing,
and we don't have a place where we meet once a week to
compare clothes.

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated, as has my philosophical
ramblings.
---------------

I disagree. There must be a god; the world could not have gotten this
****ed up by chance alone.

Jack, you and Dougy-Poo get latrine duty.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

that was a long time ago

"casper" wrote in message

"news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin']
church.

This is PROOF no god exists."

Tossing out a rhetorical glib and declaring it support fails as "support"
in any empirical program. It ain't "support" its reaction to feelings.

""The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel unworthy."

Yup, it is feelings that lie at the core of this kind of "support", not
logic nor empirical validity.

This no doubt why you post this also to a depression support group, your
feelings of small self worth and anger turn inward.

You have been running from God for a long time. But whereever you go;
there He is. You do know of course the parable of the prodical son?

David, it's the same place they put yer brain.
LOL

I've heard of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack,alt.support.depression

also to a depression support group
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack,alt.support.depression

"David" wrote in message

also to a depression support group

I contest the claim that it's a support of any kind, little feller.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack,alt.support.depression

"David" wrote in message

also to a depression support group

I contest the claim that it's a support of any kind, little feller.

oh dear god

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression

"David" wrote in message

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

that was a long time ago

"casper" wrote in message

"news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin']
church.

This is PROOF no god exists."

Tossing out a rhetorical glib and declaring it support fails as "support"
in any empirical program. It ain't "support" its reaction to feelings.

""The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel unworthy."

Yup, it is feelings that lie at the core of this kind of "support", not
logic nor empirical validity.

This no doubt why you post this also to a depression support group, your
feelings of small self worth and anger turn inward.

You have been running from God for a long time. But whereever you go;
there He is. You do know of course the parable of the prodical son?

David, it's the same place they put yer brain.
LOL

I've heard of it.

Bawhahahahaha !

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

I'll put it in real life.

Oh shit! Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 10 July 27th 13 06:44 PM
Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS SHIT, SHIT and MORE SHIT oilstick Electronics Repair 1 July 21st 12 02:00 AM
A physics / electrical / philosophical question..... Lieutenant Scott UK diy 229 January 13th 12 04:28 PM
OH, SHIT, SORRY SteveB Metalworking 16 August 10th 07 07:28 PM
Testing GFCI's - A Philosophical Discussion DerbyDad03 Home Repair 18 January 15th 07 10:45 PM