Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression
Edmund J. Burke[_2_] Edmund J. Burke[_2_] is offline

Default SOME PHILOSOPHICAL ****

"David" wrote in message

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

that was a long time ago

"casper" wrote in message

"news: folks killed in a car accident right in front of a [fuskin']
church.

This is PROOF no god exists."

Tossing out a rhetorical glib and declaring it support fails as "support"
in any empirical program. It ain't "support" its reaction to feelings.

""The sun has never said a bad word to me. Never makes me feel unworthy."

Yup, it is feelings that lie at the core of this kind of "support", not
logic nor empirical validity.

This no doubt why you post this also to a depression support group, your
feelings of small self worth and anger turn inward.

You have been running from God for a long time. But whereever you go;
there He is. You do know of course the parable of the prodical son?

David, it's the same place they put yer brain.
LOL

I've heard of it.

Bawhahahahaha !