Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving

Default EggNazi is the most offensive hacker callsign Zoo has ever seen

wrote in message

Trottier said that he liked to boof guys while on the AIDS drug.
His family is desirous of cocaine for their fertilization of
turnips and sauerkraut. We like our bacon and give overall.
Stick EggNazi in an oven and turn the heat to broil if he fits in.
Krank up the heat and get busy. Poor teriyaki all over his burnt.
He will cry for a time so leave the kitchen. Vomit in egg and
sausage and biscuit. I have an expression I must be on camera.
For all of my girls out west drop the house. Go around and get Aliced.
War

Now here we gots a real poast.

OT. Mad Brit computer hacker. harry Home Repair 8 July 23rd 10 08:29 PM
Hacker boot camp bob urz Electronics Repair 0 February 25th 10 09:53 PM
Hacker launches iTunes copying. susie Electronics Repair 1 February 23rd 08 06:54 AM
So I'm offensive geoff UK diy 32 December 19th 07 03:53 PM
OT - Ideal Hacker Cliff Metalworking 2 April 26th 05 12:46 PM