Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.legal,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund J. Burke[_9_] Col. Edmund J. Burke[_9_] is offline

Default EggNazi is the most offensive hacker callsign Zoo has ever seen

wrote in message

Trottier said that he liked to boof guys while on the AIDS drug.
His family is desirous of cocaine for their fertilization of
turnips and sauerkraut. We like our bacon and give overall.
Stick EggNazi in an oven and turn the heat to broil if he fits in.
Krank up the heat and get busy. Poor teriyaki all over his burnt.
He will cry for a time so leave the kitchen. Vomit in egg and
sausage and biscuit. I have an expression I must be on camera.
For all of my girls out west drop the house. Go around and get Aliced.
War

Now here we gots a real poast.