Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.waterways

Default MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:25:04 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

Sometimes these machines seem to have a will of their own. But in the
final
assay I reign supreme.
The Supreme Commander.
Any questions?

You're simply INEPT, Coloon.
Any answers?

I'm more at home teaching dullards like you engrish, Miss Recktum.
BTW, I've provided a link to a book that might well suit you, you ignorant
retarded cow.
It help tards to know Jesus. Woodn't you like to know Jesus, Miss Recktum?
(Not the spic yer thinking of neither.)
LOL

You've demonstrated yer ineptitude yet again, Coloon. Teaching
English??? You'd have to learn it yerself first! LOLOK

BTW greek you and greek yer link. I don't do links.

Jesus thinks yer a coward, Miss Recktum. A disgrace!