Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving

Default NAKKID VACUUMING

Vacuuming nakkid is catching on around here. But I must be careful at all
time, on account of my long dong, which could get caught up in the vac.
Discuss...............

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/11/2015 2:09 PM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
Vacuuming nakkid is catching on around here. But I must be careful at
all time, on account of my long dong, which could get caught up in the
vac.

Try standing up instead of lying down when you vacuum, Coloon! LOLOK

Is that a *Mussie Salami* in yer pocket, sailor........or you just glad to
see me?
LOL

Vacuuming principle question Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 34 April 4th 13 01:27 PM
Speaking of vacuuming ............. Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 8 April 3rd 13 01:24 PM
vacuuming fireplace mm Home Repair 16 December 2nd 09 03:08 AM
Vicious vacuuming. David UK diy 13 May 27th 09 03:57 PM
Vacuuming HEPA filter Dubious Dude Home Ownership 35 September 5th 08 01:33 PM