Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vicious vacuuming.

This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David coughed up some electrons that declared:

This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Angle grinder
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim S wrote:
David coughed up some electrons that declared:

This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Angle grinder

But where would you start? arse, or head?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David" wrote in message
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Is it the Sheila who's vicious or the vacuuming !

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 May, 23:59, David wrote:
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Bugger that, just get a good vacuum and let *it* do the work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lino expert coughed up some electrons that declared:

On 24 May, 23:59, David wrote:
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Bugger that, just get a good vacuum and let *it* do the work.

I was just thinking that.

The electric powered beater bar on my Miele cylinder probably beats the
carpet up more than she does; same goes for most uprights.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote:
"David" wrote in message
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Is it the Sheila who's vicious or the vacuuming !

AWEM

I just feel sorry for her poor husband!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David wrote:
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

I thought I was going to see Sid Vicious wielding the vacuum cleaner.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Dee" wrote in message
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"David" wrote in message
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Is it the Sheila who's vicious or the vacuuming !

AWEM

I just feel sorry for her poor husband!

This is far more attractive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
"Andy Dee" wrote in message
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"David" wrote in message
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Is it the Sheila who's vicious or the vacuuming !

AWEM

I just feel sorry for her poor husband!

This is far more attractive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba

At £250 - £400 it bloody well should be :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
ARWadsworth wrote:
"Andy Dee" wrote in message
Andrew Mawson wrote:
"David" wrote in message
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Is it the Sheila who's vicious or the vacuuming !

AWEM

I just feel sorry for her poor husband!

This is far more attractive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba

At £250 - £400 it bloody well should be :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Cheaper than a wife and it will not cause you grief.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 May, 23:59, David wrote:
This is the right way to vacuum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHxYafnHy0

;-)

Bugger that, just get a good vacuum and let *it* do the work.

I was just thinking that.

The electric powered beater bar on my Miele cylinder probably beats the
carpet up more than she does; same goes for most uprights.

Same with our Miele vacuums, both the upright and the cylinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

This is far more attractive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba

I considered getting one of them. Fortunately a mate lent me his for a
weekend to try out, and it convinced me within half an hour not to bother.

The suction involved is minimal - something like a 2" PC fan if I
remember rightly. Most of the pickup is by beaters like in my granny's
old mechanical carpet-sweeper. On my living room floor (laminate put in
by the previous owners) it didn't actually pick anything up, rather
collecting the not-particularly-visible dirt into big clumps, which it
periodically let go of leaving a pile on the floor. Essentially, it was
a dirt-concentrator that made the room look worse. And then it got stuck
on the edge of the rug. (No fringes or tassels, just too thick for it
meaning that it got grounded.) The charging station that has to be left
in a prominent position on the floor for it to be properly autonomous
didn't add to the look of the room either.

That said, my friend loves it.

Pete
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Pete Verdon" d wrote in
message ...
ARWadsworth wrote:

[...]

My mate has one. He has a mixture of wooden. laninate and tiled floors. It
picks the dog hairs up daily but cannot match my Henry for power.

Adam