Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default NEIGHBORHOOD WOMEN WANT ME

I've spent the past two days working on my front door. A little stripping,
filling, sanding--you know. Anywho, the afternoons around these here parts
tend to get mighty warm. As such I have a tendency to work buck nakkid from
the waist up. The girls in "da hood," when they drive by, slow down and
gimme cat calls out the window. That's a pretty good peptalk for an old
worn out Army Colonel, Ill tell you. ^@^

p.s. I'm a Tom Selleck look-a-like build like a Lou Ferrigno.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

I've spent the past two days working on my front door. A little
stripping, filling, sanding--you know. Anywho, the afternoons around
these here parts tend to get mighty warm. As such I have a tendency
to work buck nakkid from the waist up. The girls in "da hood," when
they drive by, slow down and gimme cat calls out the window. That's a
pretty good peptalk for an old worn out Army Colonel, Ill tell you.
^@^

p.s. I'm a Tom Selleck look-a-like build like a Lou Ferrigno.

yer a cocksucking homo
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

"SKIZZO" wrote in message
. ..

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

I've spent the past two days working on my front door. A little
stripping, filling, sanding--you know. Anywho, the afternoons around
these here parts tend to get mighty warm. As such I have a tendency
to work buck nakkid from the waist up. The girls in "da hood," when
they drive by, slow down and gimme cat calls out the window. That's a
pretty good peptalk for an old worn out Army Colonel, I€„¢ll tell you.
^@^

p.s. I'm a Tom Selleck look-a-like build like a Lou Ferrigno.

yer a cocksucking homo

My! You are a TRUE VULGARIAN!
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

"SKIZZO" wrote in message
. ..

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

I've spent the past two days working on my front door. A little
stripping, filling, sanding--you know. Anywho, the afternoons around
these here parts tend to get mighty warm. As such I have a tendency
to work buck nakkid from the waist up. The girls in "da hood," when
they drive by, slow down and gimme cat calls out the window. That's
a pretty good peptalk for an old worn out Army Colonel, I€„¢ll
tell you.
^@^

p.s. I'm a Tom Selleck look-a-like build like a Lou Ferrigno.

yer a cocksucking homo

My! You are a TRUE VULGARIAN!
LOL

and yer a cocksucking homo